SOUTH AFRICA WORKSHOP COMING SOON!!!
Sign up for the South African Workshop using this link : https://goo.gl/forms/zw7xcI9k0bbw3E9O2
Early bird registration closes on the 7th of July, 2017
Early Bird: N210,000 (closes on the 7th of July, 2017)
Late Registration: N220,000
Venue: Flair Hair Academy (Oniru, Lagos)
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
A deposit of N50,000 within 48 hours secures your reservation and the balance can be paid in 3 instalments before training date in July.
Registration is inclusive of select tools. ** Split Payments are very welcomed**
PROSPECTIVE ENROLLEES SHOULD RESERVE THEIR SPOTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Who Can Enroll?
Absolutely anyone can enroll for this training workshop. All that is needed is a tenacious can-do spirit. You would move from novice hood to very knowledgeable, as you would be taken through all the stages, thereafter leaving the workshop very well equipped and hyped-up to get on the move.
In addition, those who currently run a human hair business, new start-ups or salon owners whose intentions are to improve their service delivery, attendance is a must do!.
The pricing for this Training Workshop is unbelievable and remarkable. One that anyone with a mind of excellence should take due advantage of.
The value of all the tons of information you’ll be getting is incredible. Overall, it is worth it… Nigeria/Africa would be getting S*K*I*L*L*E*D in the true sense.
No longer would hairpieces be wholly imported or bald closures and frontals left to sit unused. The Wig making skill stays with you and can NEVER be unlearned.
As a people, we have the cognitive functioning to outdo our very selves and that includes creating closures, facial pieces, lace wigs, frontals which by the way isn’t rocket science from within our borders/ continent. All that is needed is our dextrous hands and applied knowledge, together we can recreate the norm.
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR EXPECTATION:
• Wig making history, terms, tools
• Human Hair Origin
• Collection of Human hair
• Understanding Remy and Non-remy
• Understanding Single drawn and Double drawn
• The art of Ventilation
• Single Knotting
• Double Knotting
• Cross Knotting
• Hair Direction
• Creating Templates
• Storage of Human Hair
• Taking Head Measurements
• Building your Personalised Order Form
- Discount coupon for enrollees to enjoy discounts whenever they shop tools
- 3 months Access to student resource centre…
- And so much more… Don’t be told, make it a date.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
• You’d learn a lifelong skill which you’ll benefit enormously from.
• You’d offer your services in exchange for a good fee.
• You’d be able to create customised beautiful hairpieces such as Lace frontals, Closures, Wigs for a substantial amount.
• You’d cut out the middle man and save on production cost.
• You’d be learning from a Certified Tutor, a professional member of the Complementary Therapist Association UK.
• You’d pay far less custom duty…
With just N220,000 , for 3 intensive days, you’ll get the knowledge and select tools to set your ball rolling.
Early birdies get discounted registration for N210,000
Early bird window closes on the 7th of July, 2017.
Split/part payments are welcomed.
Early birds can deposit N50,000 to reserve their spot/fee and pay the balance on or before the 7th of July, 2017
Everyone interested in Certifiable Wig making, should take advantage of this aperture.
FLAIR THEATRICAL MAKEUP&HAIR ACADEMY LTD.
ZENITH BANK PLC
Send payment confirmation with your name & Surname to : firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation.
FILL THIS OUT ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO ATTEND. A SPOT WOULD BE RESERVED FOR YOU PENDING PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.
MEMORIES FROM THE LAGOS WIG MAKING MASTERY TRAINING WORKSHOP HELD AT FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON
Cross section of our enrollees who came from Kenya, Lagos and Port Harcourt.